Coming Soon...

Soon to be something wonderful right here... A lil' slide show I put together! Some of my favourites...

Monday, February 22, 2010

Keys to Your Heart...

Now this is a work of art, to say the least! It is a new piece from Jennifer Lynn Studio, as far as I know, and I find it absolutely delightful. She mentions in the description of this piece that these keys will unlock the details of your heart. I believe it to be true, for the person wearing them, and for the person in love with the person wearing them. I hope that you find them as awesome and wonderful as I do...


This lovely set of earrings is titled "THE KEY.." What a great combination of silver and stone, but then again, Jennifer Lynn Studio is quite crafty with her silver.

THE KEY..
Picture and title done by Jennifer Lynn Studio! Please click the picture for the proper link and URL - the credit is hers...



Perhaps you, dear reader, know someone who these earrings would be perfect for!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment