Coming Soon...

Soon to be something wonderful right here... A lil' slide show I put together! Some of my favourites...

Saturday, February 27, 2010

More Great Jewellery!!!

I have to apologize for not posting anything in the last couple of days. Truth is, I am finally getting over my cold and I was doing a bit of research regarding search engines and keywords.


For tomorrow's post, however, I have some great news about Jennifer Lynn Studio! She has been working her tail off and has some of the most wonderful pieces of jewellery that most of us can't even imagine. Tis true folks... The selection I have put together for my next post will show you just what Jennifer Lynn Studio is made of. If you go back a few posts and follow along, you'll get an idea of just who this lady is. I know that everyone is pressed for time these days, so I don't expect you to all go back and read every post to get to know this jewellery designer, but, I do hope that you all check tomorrow's post.


I have to admit folks, looking around Jennifer Lynn Studio is a bit of a hobby, fun thing, and yes, a pleasure. I never know what she is going to create and I am always waiting for the next piece. Honestly, I am always delighted at what I find. For my next post, I'm going to feature the pieces that I have found even though I was a bit weary, I was never too weary to check Jennifer Lynn Studio's Etsy page. It would take a serious cold to prevent that. She has surprised and impressed me and I will display my delight first thing tomorrow - California time!


Until then, my friends, have a great day/evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment