Coming Soon...

Soon to be something wonderful right here... A lil' slide show I put together! Some of my favourites...

Sunday, February 21, 2010

She Did It!!!

Wooo hooo and yee haw!!! Jennifer Lynn Studio has done it again!

First of all, let me apologize for not getting a post up yesterday. I have had a terrible cold and yesterday may have been the worst day of that cold. Granted, I could for some reason type twice as fast as I usually do, the rest of me was not functioning in the slightest. I was, however, very pleased to see that Jennifer Lynn Studio created something that I thought may have been only a rumour. I bring you good news reader. The rumoured creation was not a rumour at all! I mentioned previously that she was going to do her "Cherished Heart" earrings in sliver.


Here they are in all of their spectacular glory... The piece is titled "SILVER CHERISHED HEART.."


SILVER CHERISHED HEART..



Picture, title, and any description done by Jennifer Lynn Studio! Please click the picture for a proper link and URL. The credit is hers...


And if that wasn't enough to get to your heart, she also made something new! Take a look at this beauty... She call's it "lampwork" and it is absolutely lovely. This next piece is titled "ZONA'S IRISH GLEN..." and appropriately so. Like I said, she is a genius with her titles.


ZONA'S IRISH GLEN...

Picture, title, and any description done by Jennifer Lynn Studio! Please click the picture for a proper link and URL. The credit is hers...


For the next few days I'll be covering some of her other pieces and then every so often after that. I hope everyone has a great day and stays on their feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment