Coming Soon...

Soon to be something wonderful right here... A lil' slide show I put together! Some of my favourites...

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Something New!

Well folks, Jennifer Lynn Studio has done it again! She has indeed impressed me once again with...


Something New!



She has listed a new piece and I simply must write about it! You folks are going to love this one for sure. She has titled the piece "GALLAXY.." I encourage you to read the description from the picture's link. The thing about Jennifer Lynn Studio, is that she is a master with silver, crystals, and stones! Her silver work is my favourite bit. Okay, here it is...



Click the picture for the proper link and URL. Picture is done beautifully by Jennifer Lynn Studio and all credit belongs to her!



Well, what do you all think? Beautiful, genius, wonderful, and what will she come up with next!?! I'd be willing to bet, the next piece is even better... Love the silver work Ms.!



No comments:

Post a Comment